Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BIRCHBOX

Back in January during my epic bridal shower (yes, I really have to use the word epic to describe it) I was amidst a mountain of large Bed, Bath & Beyond, Bloomingdales and Crate & Barrel packages when I spotted a small, inconspicuous present out of the corner of my eye. After almost an hour of handling presents boasting beautiful glassware, china, serving platters and kitchen appliances when I was finally handed this little present, it felt practically buoyant in my hands. 

I was curious. What could this be? Maybe cocktail napkins? What had I registered for that was so light-weight?!

Ah-ha, but here's the catch, I hadn't registered for this particular package. It was a surprise from my dear friends, Linda and Dan. They had gifted me a year subscription to BIRCHBOX. What is BIRCHBOX, you may be wondering? I quickly found and began to explore their aesthetically pleasing website and learned that "Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase"

I was SO in. Each month I anxiously await my latest BIRCHBOX delivery. It fits perfectly into our teeny-tiny NYC mailbox and when I see it's pop of pink packaging peaking out at me from inside I often do an embarrassing little dance right their in our lobby. Especially now that the wedding is over, and our mailbox has been a bit lonely, my BIRCHBOX gift has been a monthly highlight that I anticipate and treasure. 

^^My April 2013 goodies from BIRCHBOX^^
^^I am already hooked on this revitalizing eye roll-on from Simple^^
^^I am a sucker for BIRCHBOX and their gorgeous packaging.^^
^^Have you BIRCHBOXed yet?^^

**All photographs from this post were styled and shot by Kate**

No comments:

Post a Comment